Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
ARW ARW is offline

Default Don't worry Ghislaine Maxwell

On 20/11/2019 08:51, Norman Wells wrote:
On 20/11/2019 02:07, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Tue, 19 Nov 2019 23:02:34 +0000, Norman Wells wrote:

What do you mean by 'trafficking'?

How do you define 'paedophile'?Â* And what evidence do you have?

Ignoring the first two *daft* (even by Usenet standards) questions for
obvious reasons

No, you can't just gloss over them.Â* You suggested:

"what might well be a huge international paedophile network
trafficking young girls for sex between the rich and powerful".

I don't know what is meant by 'trafficking' in such a context.Â* It's a
strange and rather archaic expression to me that needs some explanation.
Â*What do *you* mean by it?

Then you seem to associate 'young girls' with 'paedophile' activity with
no clarification.Â* Is a 17-year old 'a young girl'?Â* And is anyone who
has sex with a 17-year old girl 'a paedophile'?

Clarification is needed to understand what you're saying.Â* So, do say.

I had not realised this was cross posted before I posted and Cursitor
Doom replied to my post.

But you can have my opinion for free.

It's not rape "if you shout surprise".

--