Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default New electrical circuit - requesting assistance

In article , says...

Phone wire?
Coax cable?
Ethernet cable?

Do not run any of those in the same raceway/conduit that
has power conductors. Run a parallel conduit.

Isn't it against some code about running power wires and signal wires in
the same conduit. I am sure it is in industry,but don't know about home
electrical.

I think it is ok to burry them together in the same trench if just the
wires were tossed in, but not the same conduit.

It probably would be a good idea to run a phone and coax. Maybe an
ethernet cable, but maybe a wireless router would take care of the
internet. The cordless phones may have that range, I would check it out
to see.