Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Low light CCTV?

On Tuesday, 19 November 2019 22:13:15 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:51:49 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

How covert do you want to be?

Not at all specifically, it was more of the thought of being able to
determine colour (as our eyes define it) at lower levels of ambient
light.

That would be a really big challenge because in order to see light as our eyes define it, that light has to be present in the light source illuminating the objects you wish to see.
I remmeber it from physics regarding addictive and subtractive lighting, primary and secondary colours.

another option might be to have a low intensity search light on an automatic pattern of movement that covers the area you wish to view.

Cheers, T i m