Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Treating woodworm

I reckon its a rat with a drill.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jimk" wrote in message
o.uk...
Wrote in message:
One of the many round tuits that eluded me earlier this year was to
spray woodworm killer on the joists and purlins in the sheds. A search
hasn't revealed anything authoritative about what time of year is best;
does the team think there is any point doing it during the winter?
(It needs doing because there was dust beneath some of the holes)

I spose, with relative humidity being lower in winter, that your
timbers might be more willing to soak up the delightful poisons
slightly more than in midsummer?

--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----