Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Modern wiper blades

NO !.

My 59 reg Astra H has them and they squeak a lot when there is
just misty drizzle or intermittent rain after a long dry spell.

Giving them a scrub with a nailbrush dipped in fairy liquid along
their length cleans away the accumulated crap and seems to
improve the flexibility of the blades themselves (for a while).

I might try adding some photographic wetting agent to the washer
bottle one day to see if that helps.

On 17/11/2019 19:37, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Did they cure the horrible scraping noise when its not quite wet enough but
too wet to see. This question is not from me, but the noise is a bit of a
pain.
Brian