Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Modern wiper blades

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote

I never use a car wash...once a year by hand only if it needs it.....

I never wash mine. I do lend it to people who need to
borrow it and they usually do wash it, too embarrassed
to drive around in it so dirty. It lives under massive trees
and the birds love those trees and **** on the car.

One time after charging thru a very rough dirt road
and coming within an ace of getting bogged there
in the very light FWD car, the car was covered in mud
and I didn’t even bother to wash it then. One female
cop who pulled me over for a random breath test we
have much more often than you lot just grinned and
said that it must be the dirtiest car in town.