Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 3-way Wiring

On 11/17/19 4:14 PM, Jake Chominsky wrote:
I have an 1950s home with older wiring. Most of the house only has a black
and white wire connecting to lights and recepticals.Â* I want to do a 3-way
switch. Currently, the power is coming in through the light then
connecting to
the on/off switch. How could I install a 3-way if I can only add a new
wired
line from a new switch (#2) to the current light and also cannot upgrade or
touch the existing wired line from the current switch to the current the
current light? The reason I cannot touch the existing line is because it is
behind 2x4s and walls whered I have to demo a wall which is outside of my
capabilities.

Maybe some remote control three way light switches:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=three+way+remote+light+controls&ref=nb_sb_noss