Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq. Harry Bloomfield, Esq. is offline

Default Broadband for all - not political

Andy Burns presented the following explanation :
Exactly the same here, I feel rather sorry for them and the amount they
have invested locally.

If virgin had planted their fibre a year before BT, rather than a year
afterwards (or strung their coax a few miles further out of the city any time
in the previous 20 years) they'd have probably got my business over

I think they probably saw this as an affluent area, with likely good
take up prospects. I've not seen many actually take it up. We've them
twice knocking on doors and three or four mailings.