Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Clarke Mike Clarke is offline

Default Modern wiper blades

On 2019-11-17 15:52, alan_m wrote:
On 17/11/2019 15:10, ARW wrote:
On 17/11/2019 14:07, alan_m wrote:
On 17/11/2019 10:41, Jim S wrote:
Are the modern single piece wiper blades any better than the
traditional
ones?
Mostly around town driving with the occasional long distance drive.

I found them a lot better. They are fitted as standard to my latest
car but I also retrofitted some to my previously 16 year old car.

I did not know that they had altered. And the newest car I drive is 4
years old.

This type that have been around for a good number of years (5+ years)
https://www.eurocarparts.com/universal-flat-blades

Even longer than that. They were original equipment on my 11 year old
Citroen Xsara Picasso and they perform very well.