Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Water Bill

In article ,
says...

I'm in the same boat, but even worse I am still working. The RMD is
automatic and I have money withheld from both that and the SSI payments.
This state also taxes SSI income so April isn't a happy time for me.

The theory is your income will be less overall so the tax rate will be
better but it doesn't always work that way.

I retired at 62. Did not need the IRA money as I was ok with the SS and
pension so did not take any out. Looking at it at age 65 I decided to
take a small ammount of the IRA money as I may be in a lesser tax
bracket than when the RMD kicked in. Next year the RMD starts and I
will be making more than I was when working 8 years ago. Not sure how
that will work out with the taxes. That is not counting some money I
have been making with about $ 50,000 worth of stock I am playing around
on my own.
This year may not be too bad, but I think the next year will be because
of the RMD.

Those tax laws are just too complicated for me to work to the best of my
advantage. My man Trump was suppose to simplify the taxes.

Last time the government wanted to simplify taxes was the form that had
about 3 lines.

How much did you make ?
Send it all to the IRS
We will send you back what we want ou to have.