Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water Bill

On Sat, 16 Nov 2019 15:03:25 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

I imagine the end result is about like the US but it seems more
complicated. Unusual for a place where the normal tax return seems to
be a one or 2 page document that should take 10-15 minutes to fill
out.
It takes me a couple hours and I have a pretty simple return. The
problem is the convoluted "work sheets" you need to run through to do
things like take 85% of your SS payments or figure out if your
dividends are taxable.

I believe that was another thing my man Trump was suppose to do and make
a very short tax return paper.

Mine is simple now. Just a few stocks, my and wifes IRA and SS. Just
the standard deductions and state and local taxes.

I use a tax program like Turbo Tax on the computer, and it still takes a
while to work through all the questions on it.

I have no idea if it is done right or not. Just hope for the best.
Seem to recall that Einstein said something like taxes are not for math
people, but philosophers.

I have heard and know of one man that has called the IRS and gotten
several answers to the same question about something relative simple
like his teachers pension and taxes.

I used Turbo Tax when I had my business but it is not worth it for my
individual return.