Posted to alt.home.repair
Xeno Xeno is offline

Default Water Bill

On 14/11/19 9:11 am, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 13:43:38 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article , "frank says...

Fixed income for many may be pensions or anything else that does not
keep pace with inflation. You might get more SS every year but it does
not keep pace with inflation.

Just like where I worked. For the first 10 years we got good raises,
then the business got bad. Some years we did not even get a raise, some
years we just got a small lump sum that was not even in pace with
inflation.

Ok on the pensions. That can be a fixed source of income. The one our
company had never goes up year to year so we loose out to inflation.

I went 27 years with no increase in pay. Went from being well paid for
the job to being grossly under-paid.

What sort of place did you work for and why did you stay?

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)