Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Water Bill

On Sat, 16 Nov 2019 19:13:46 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 11/16/2019 03:00 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
I use a simple tax preparation package on my computer that does all
the calcs and what-ifs - and e-files for me.
I do mine. my wife's, both daughters, son-inlaw and stepmother for
about $30

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/tax...-doing-n736386

Yeah, but Canada isn't the bastion of free enterprise and the best
government money can buy. (if it were, you might want to return Trudeau
for a refund.)

Compared to Thumper and Bozo he's a gem!!!And as for "free
enterprise" I'll take the Canadian system over the Yankee system -
even with our higher taxes - ANY DAY.
Speakerg both as a private citizen and as a businessman.

Up here in Canada we still elect ourgovernment, we don't BUY it.