Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Water Bill

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
wrote
On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 16:16:28 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 23:00:14 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 04:57:16 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

You do have to take into account the market had just crashed and a
good percentage of that gain was just getting back to normal. Keeping
a rally going is as hard as watching the recovery from a crash.

I guarantee you there will be a big crash if they do succeed in
removing Trump

Yeah, right. Removing trump will fire up the market assuming his
successor manages to convince the rest of the world that trump
was an abberation instead of a new normal (but we're
still screwed in the long run due to the trump tax cuts and
insane annual budget deficits).

If you get democrats with the Sanders Warren tilt to their politics
they will target corporations with excessive regulations and taxes,
remove tax incentives to invest and generally scare investors enough
to make 1929 or 2009 look like a minor correction in the market.

Nonsense. Corporations existed for seven decades with more
stringent restrictions and taxes than today and we did just fine.

We were not in a global economy then.

Bull****.

There was no real competition

More bull****, most obviously with Japan.

In the late 40s and early 50s Japan was
still a smoking hole in the ground

Another pig ignorant lie.

struggling to make a living making cheap copies of American goods.

Another pig ignorant lie.

It wasn't until the transistor age that they actually made anything worth
buying

Another pig ignorant lie with the lower level military
hardware that the US bought for the Korean War.

and it wasn't until the 70s that they made a decent car.

Another pig ignorant lie.

Things moved pretty fast for them after that
but that is not what we are talking about.
The nose bleed US taxes were before JFK.

They werent in fact a nose bleed for anyone.