Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Outdoor steps and handrails

On 15/11/19 16:24, Bert Coules wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote:

Well, are any of the people who use it suffering from sight problems? If
so then please paint whit or yellow on the edges and on the side with no
rail, and a light contrasting colour on the rail.

That's planned, Brian. The main user will be me, and though my sight's OK I
have difficulties with balance: it's just as important for me clearly to see
the layout as it would be for the partially-sighted.

What will you be using for the handrails? Wood, metal, plastic, or a
combination?

--

Jeff