Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default A little light relief

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
On 13/11/2019 11:28, Bob Eager wrote:
I travel light anyway (I wear mostly Rohan gear), and there were things
I didn't need to duplicate in my own luggage. So my suitcase was about
10kg. Arrived at Heathrow, and it was immediately diverted for a
security scan. I got a detailed one too.

You need deep pockets to buy Rohan clothing these days :-(

I always wait for their sales.

22 types of mens trousers, now including 'jeans' (*) but no
more Uplanders for some reason. My 25-YO pair are getting
tired.

(*) The very thing that the original Rohan founders despised
and the reason why the developed their own easy-dry fabrics.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England