Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Scotts Weed Control Fertilizer Killed Our Lawn!! HELP!!!

On Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 6:44:06 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
replying to MICHELLE H., Alan wrote:
It killed my lawn as well. The product is WEED KILLER it does not feed
anything, there are countless killed lawn stories on the met regarding SCOTTS
weed and feed. THEE COMPANY NEEDS TO HAVE A LAWSUIT against them . It is WEED
KILLER and will kill your lawn, it is falsely advertised

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...lp-381815-.htm

It doesn't claim to feed anything, it's weed killer, not fertilizer or a
weed-and-feed product. I've never used any of those products. For weeds,
I use a tank sprayer and a weed killer for turfgrass. That puts the product
where it's needed instead of spewing it over the whole lawn. Even if you're
lawn was full of weeds, I think any granular weed killer is a bad idea.
It depends on contact, on the particles sticking to the weeds and that's
dubious at best. Spray it on and you know it's on there.