Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Farage?s long game and The Brexit Party?s true goals

On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 15:50:18 +0000, Ian Jackson
wrote:

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
Food safety needs to be protected, but why do we need regulations on
classifying bananas based on size, appearance, lack of malformations,
damage, etc.? People will either buy them or not, so the market will
dictate price based upon quality without specific regulation.

I'd rather buy a pack of anything knowing what I'm getting. Ie, class 1,2
or 3 etc. Rather than discover at home that it is a mixture of all three.

I guess that those who argue against the need for standards for bananas
are probably the sort of people who don't ever buy any.

Yup, we call them 'unhealthy gamblers'. ;-)

Cheers, T i m