Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Farage?s long game and The Brexit Party?s true goals

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
Food safety needs to be protected, but why do we need regulations on
classifying bananas based on size, appearance, lack of malformations,
damage, etc.? People will either buy them or not, so the market will
dictate price based upon quality without specific regulation.

I'd rather buy a pack of anything knowing what I'm getting. Ie, class 1,2
or 3 etc. Rather than discover at home that it is a mixture of all three.

--
*Real men don't waste their hormones growing hair

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.