Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default Solar powered PIR triggered light

On 09/11/2019 16:52, John wrote:
I want a light for the area at the side of the house where my bins are
kept. It is so dark I sometimes can't tell the colour of the bins. Mains is
not convenient so I am wondering if there are any decent solar ones.
Useage may be only for the odd 30 seconds 2 or 3 times a week - so I would
hope that the winter sky might be enough to keep the batteries charged.
Any suggestions (other than take my torch)?

I've got a Sunforce triple head solar outdoor light from Costco. It's
great but was pricey.
They are currently out of stock for online ordering, so somewhat
moot,though they might be available in store (Chadderton had them the
other day).