Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default No timer on HW/CH system?

On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 19:12:59 +0000, ARW
wrote:

snip

(But you are welcome to try to explain *exactly* what I didn't
understand about combi boilers).

I'll start with your post to the newsgroup.

But you still fail to state exactly what it was about it that you
*thought* was a misunderstanding about combi's?

In case you have forgotten what I wrote exactly, then here it is:

"No timer on HW/CH system?

Combi boiler in a flat with just a room stat in the lounge (from what
I can see).

Can you get (at a reasonable cost) a simple Clock / timer stat for
such circumstances and if so, would / could they be battery powered,
assuming the stat isn't currently fed by mains?"

Tell me how that question is any more 'stupid' than many other posts
here that you don't feel the need to (try to) 'take the **** out of'
(your own admittance)?

Cheers, T i m