Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default No timer on HW/CH system?

On 10/11/2019 10:08, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 08:20:05 +0000, Richard
wrote:

On 10/11/2019 06:59, ARW wrote:
On 09/11/2019 22:50, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 16:26:00 +0000, ARW
wrote:

snip

Its a cpmbi boiler with hot water on demand?

I think Adam was trying to be funny. I put HW/CH in the title because
the boiler does both so I threw that in *in case* there was some
special reason there wasn't a timer for the CH already.

Like a fridge needing the heat of an incandescent lamp or a boiler
coming on on it's own to prevent freezing etc.

You are talking ********:-)

Care to dig any deeper?

Can I borrow your spade?

He'll call it a fork.

Aww Dicky, you are *soo* funny!

Seeing as you have jumped onto the bandwagon (/thrown yourself under
the bus more like), care to explain why Adam might think either of the
statements above were bollox? (Unless 'a cpmbi boiler' is an actual
thing?)

Cheers, T i m

I politely took the ****.

But can I borrow your fork?