Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Does anyone really need to be a billionaire?

On Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 9:15:39 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 11/09/2019 01:53 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 11/9/19 4:27 AM, Roscoe wrote:
Bernie or Liz I think asked that and it got me thinking. A billion
is a thousand thousands. Does anyone really need to be a billionaire?

If the rich didnt create all that wealth-€“ who would the liberals take
it from?

If the wealth is derived from trading in repos, where did it come from?

From performing an economic service.

If the wealth came from manufacturing and selling umbrellas, where did
it come from?

You can't be that stupid.

If a person made a billion selling umbrellas, maybe the
umbrellas are a little overpriced?

If they are overpriced then people would be buying the competitors
umbrellas. Free markets see to that.