Posted to alt.home.repair
Delayed Gratification Delayed Gratification is offline

Default Does anyone really need to be a billionaire?

On 11/9/2019 9:59 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 15:53:32 -0500, Wade Garrett
wrote:

On 11/9/19 4:27 AM, Roscoe wrote:
Â* Bernie or Liz I think asked that and it got me thinking.Â* A billion
is a thousand thousands.Â* Does anyone really need to be a billionaire?

If the rich didnt create all that wealth-€“ who would the liberals take
it from?

It is inaccurate to say the rich "create" wealth. They "accumulate"
wealth

Working people trade their labor for money.

The stupid ones waste their money on booze, drugs, cigarettes etc.
The intelligent ones invest which creates wealth for themselves.