Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Solar powered PIR triggered light

Of course you might consider tactile marking your bins. Say a few holes in
the wheelie bin side flange of the lid to correspond to the colour. I have
done this for obvious reasons four bins 1 to four holes. Also acts as a way
to know if its your bin or somebody elses.
I'm sure there are other tactile solutions short self tapping screws
instead of holes, for example.
I did test cable ties on the hinges but these were broken of by the wheelie
bin Lorry when it grabbed and emptied them.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"John" wrote in message
2.222...
I want a light for the area at the side of the house where my bins are
kept. It is so dark I sometimes can't tell the colour of the bins. Mains
is
not convenient so I am wondering if there are any decent solar ones.
Useage may be only for the odd 30 seconds 2 or 3 times a week - so I would
hope that the winter sky might be enough to keep the batteries charged.
Any suggestions (other than take my torch)?

.