Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Solar powered PIR triggered light

John wrote:
I want a light for the area at the side of the house where my bins are
kept. It is so dark I sometimes can't tell the colour of the bins. Mains is
not convenient so I am wondering if there are any decent solar ones.
Useage may be only for the odd 30 seconds 2 or 3 times a week - so I would
hope that the winter sky might be enough to keep the batteries charged.
Any suggestions (other than take my torch)?

Aldi/Lidl did one in the past that has a remotely connected solar panel.
Not terribly bright but perfectly adequate for putting the bins out. A
remote panel is useful if the light has to be located in a shady spot but
you might not need this. Mine is like this one. GardenKraft 23450 Motion
Sensor Solar Security Light with 60 LED - Black
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01CSY2I..._53VXDbR2PYX8A

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls