Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does anyone really need to be a billionaire?

On 11/9/2019 4:27 AM, Roscoe wrote:
Â* Bernie or Liz I think asked that and it got me thinking.Â* A billion
is a thousand thousands.Â* Does anyone really need to be a billionaire?

We need them to fund a remedial math course for you.

It takes a lot of work to become a billionaire and along the way most
have created jobs, invested in the start up of other companies and kept
the economy in good shape. Nothing is stopping you and I from doing the
same if we have the ability and courage to do so.

The tax code needs a big overhaul but adding a wealth tax is not the
right way. Wealth tax is punitive by jealous incompetents. Simply "I
don't have it so you don't deserve it"

Apply the same wealth tax standard to you. Since you have more than 10
other people in your town, we are going to make you pay up and give
money to them to equalize it. Even if you have to sell your car and
other possessions to come up with the money.