Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does anyone really need to be a billionaire?

On Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 4:27:28 AM UTC-5, Roscoe wrote:
Bernie or Liz I think asked that and it got me thinking. A billion
is a thousand thousands. Does anyone really need to be a billionaire?

Does anybody need anything but food, clothing and shelter?

Although I'm not as fond of billionaires as T, I recognize that they
provide a lot of economic benefit. I suspect they still would provide
a good deal of economic benefit if their tax rate was a wee bit higher.

People don't become billionaires because they like money. They become
billionaires because they like doing the stuff that makes them money.
If it was about the money, there are lots easier ways to do it than
starting Microsoft, Innovative Market Systems, or Apple.

Cindy Hamilton