Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] bill.shitner@gmail.com is offline

Default Cordless angle grinder (4.5inch): recommendations

I picked up one of the Lidl 20 volt 115 mm ones a few weeks ago. It is
certainly not as powerful as a mains machine, but it does the job. Do
you really need cordless? (I have horses at a stables with no power, so
I have to take a genny if I need mains tools).

Do you have other cordless tools? I wouldn't be without my Makita combi
drill and impact screwdriver. Much more convenient if all your tools
take the same battery and/or charger

I've got a couple of 24v Bosch drills, but they're old tech, now. I take your point about having a family of tools that use the same battery/charger. I should probably give some thought to which other toys I might want to buy in the near future and make my grinder decision in the light of that.

Cheers.

Bill.