Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fitting TRVs

In article ,
wrote:
Is the connection between a radiator tail and the actual valve any sort
of standard? And/or the overall "width" of the valve?

I'm trying to work out what my chances are of swapping the existing
valves for TRVs without fitting new tails and adjusting the pipework.

Since it's cold, I want, for a change, to estimate the duration of the
work before I start it.

Not all makes of TRVs are the same or indeed interchangeable. So you need
to look for ones which are a direct replacement.

--
*Husbands should come with instructions

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.