Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Kitchen cupboard carcasses - where to buy?

On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 15:14:03 +0000, Andrew May wrote:

On 07/11/2019 15:08, Andrew May wrote:
On 07/11/2019 14:42, David wrote:

Benchmarx.

Near us they are next door to Howdens, but deal with retail, which
Howdens are sometimes a bit fussy about.

Eh? They have them in the local Travis Perkins. Wouldn't even talk to
me unless I had a kitchen fitter whom they quote through. One reason we
went all the way to Pontefract to look at DIY-Kitchens.

Perhaps the dedicated showrooms are different.

From their website:

"If you haven't already appointed a kitchen installer, now's the time to
find one. We sell to the trade because we believe you will get the best
possible results if your kitchen is installed by an experienced
tradesperson."

Must be regional (or some places they are flexible).
It might help that I have a TP trade account.
However they seemed to be no problem in selling to me.
I also bought drawer handles from Howdens without an account. One off sale.

Cheers

Dave R