Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home[_6_] dennis@home[_6_] is offline

Default Kitchen cupboard carcasses - where to buy?

On 07/11/2019 15:04, Andrew May wrote:
On 07/11/2019 14:33, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Is that not just a channel screwed to the bottom or top edge of the
door or
do they put holes in the doors with those ugly bungs in them.
Â* Brian

No, I was thinking of the type where the door does not go all the way to
the top of the cabinet. Instead it stops about 25mm short and there is
an aluminium channel fixed across the cabinet behind. So, no handles but
access to the top of the door.

Sorry Brian, hope I have explained it adequately but
https://www.benchmarxkitchens.co.uk/true-handleless for anyone who can
see the pictures.

That is just a function of the hinges/opener.
You can fit them to any door designed for handles and leave a flat surface.

You can even get electric powered stuff that is handle less like my
bosch dishwasher. Push door to open, but I do have a moulded handle on
it as I wanted the door to match the others.