Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew May Andrew May is offline

Default Kitchen cupboard carcasses - where to buy?

On 07/11/2019 15:08, Andrew May wrote:
On 07/11/2019 14:42, David wrote:

Benchmarx.

Near us they are next door to Howdens, but deal with retail, which
Howdens
are sometimes a bit fussy about.

Eh? They have them in the local Travis Perkins. Wouldn't even talk to me
unless I had a kitchen fitter whom they quote through. One reason we
went all the way to Pontefract to look at DIY-Kitchens.

Perhaps the dedicated showrooms are different.

From their website:

"If you haven't already appointed a kitchen installer, now's the time to
find one. We sell to the trade because we believe you will get the best
possible results if your kitchen is installed by an experienced
tradesperson."