Jason

Default Stove problem....melted pan..

Hello,

Not sure what to do here. But had a pan on the stove this afternoon,
turned on the burner, noticed a weird smell lifted up the pan and
melted metal(liquid metal)from the bottom of the pan fell off and on
to the top of my stove. It was so hot that it burnt though the finish
on the top of the stove(paint or whatever they use). Question...is
there anyway to get it refinished or to buy a new top for one of
these, I have never seen anything like this. Not sure if its a stove
or a pan malfunction. Lucky I was there when it happened or it may
have started a fire.