Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default That's odd - Senile Rodent Disagrees, AGAIN! LOL

On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 05:11:10 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I'm lucky that my remote sensor unit is on grass that's very close to a
drive, so I can get at it even when there's been a lot of rain. At the
moment (we moved house a few months ago) it's in a granite base that's
designed for bird feeders on poles, but I really need to find somewhere to
mount it onto the side of a building

Not a great idea with a weather station. The temperature can
be quite different to out in the open and the rain gauge and
wind speed way out too.

You disagree? AGAIN, you auto-contradicting senile pest? VBG

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rodent:
MID: