Art

Default Refridge compartment only is warm

If the initial repairs were by Sears under warranty, I would call the
salesman and tell them your problems and ask them to send their number one
mechanic. The sales department will know who that is and call the service
dept for you and get that done if its like the Sears near me. And tell them
if it is not fixed this time you want the frige replaced.

"Marc" wrote in message
Hi,
In the past two years we had two episodes where my 2001 side-by-side

Kenmore
fridge-freezer worked fine, but the fridge warmed up. Both times were

fixed
by a hair dryer heating the cold air vent (blows cold air into the fridge
and what I think is a return vent (on the lower side of the fridge) in the
fridge. Can you tell me the most common causes and what I can do to

prevent
another reoccurrence?

Thanks, Marc