Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y
abelard abelard is offline

Default Farage: This deal is not Br exit.

On Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:52:42 +0000, Keema's Nan
wrote:

On 2 Nov 2019, abelard wrote
(in ):

On 2 Nov 2019 11:04:36 GMT, Stephen Cole
wrote:

Chang wrote:

On 01/11/2019 14:39, Vidcapper wrote:
On 01/11/2019 11:58, Stephen Cole wrote:
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour of
crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that, so
they
are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

Not if the Tories are still well ahead in the polls on election day...
Boris has had full on daily publiciry foir MONTHS

Nigel and TBP have received little or no coverage.

He has onbly just begin to set out his stall.
We know that a massive amount of peole have voted |TBP in te European
elections, and could do in natioanl if they were cionvinced that TPB is a
cometent real possible government or opposition nationally.

The problem for Farage is that its unlikely that TBP
will do any better in a general election than UKIP
did given that there is more chance of a non BRINO
now than in the last general election.

I expect Farages outfit to pick up a few million votes but spread so
thinly around the country it adds up to sweet **** all in Parliament, just
like UKIP. But those several million voters will be culled from the Tory
vote more than the Labour vote and that will make a difference in plenty of
places.

it is irrational to vote for farage's vanity project....

so why do you believe there are sufficient irrational people
who will vote for him?

There are a lot of irrational people in the UK.

ps, your newsreader is mishandling " in the headers

a different font may help

--
www.abelard.org