Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Farage: This deal is not Brexit.

In article ,
Tufnell Park wrote:
On 01/11/2019 11:58, Stephen Cole wrote:
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour
of crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that, so
they are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

Much as it pains me to say it, you are probably right about that. GULP!

Even the 'dogs in the street' can see that.

The arrogance and stupidity of politicians is astonishing.

My guess is we'll end up with yet another hung parliament. In practice, no
different from the current one.

Votes for Farage will simply cloud the issue as he's very unlikely to win
any seats at all. And certainly nowhere near a majority.

I'd like to see Farage win a seat, though. The clash between his enormous
ego and that of Boris should be fun.

--
*WHY ARE HEMORRHOIDS CALLED "HEMORRHOIDS" INSTEAD OF "ASTEROIDS"?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.