Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y
Grik-basstardo®™ Grik-basstardo®™ is offline

Default Farage: “This deal is not Brexit.”

On 1 Nov 2019 11:58:44 GMT, Stephen Cole
wrote:

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour of
crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, won’t do that, so they
are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

LOLOK!

Labour are doomed as long as they are led by the grubby unshaven oik
Corbyn. His unconvincing attempts at a passionate frenzy remind me of
Peter Mandelsohn's "I am not a quitter".