Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Better electric razor

On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 18:47:28 -0700 (PDT), A K
wrote:

On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 5:12:41 PM UTC-5, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 13:54:20 -0700 (PDT), A K
wrote:

On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 12:24:15 PM UTC-5, Steve Wolf wrote:
Not sure about razors but I gave up on battery razors and went to plug in the wall type. You have to replace them every couple of years as the batteries die. At least all Im replacing is the blades, but I get full power all the time.
Just my thoughts.

Mine is the plug in. I went back to it when I realized the battery models lacked their power.

Andy

Mine is a Lithium cordless - just as powerful as my old corded one as
long as I recharge it every 2 weeks or so.

That's good you can go 2 weeks between charging. When I had a cordless razor, it had to be charged about every 4 days.

Andy

Even my old Nicad powered unit was good for 10 days or more when new
- but deteriorated over time. The lithium unit is well over 5 years
old and still going strong