Posted to rec.woodworking
Hawk Hawk is offline

Default Laundry platform

On 10/22/2019 6:27 PM, J. Clarke wrote:
On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 14:48:26 -0700 (PDT), "Gramps' shop"
wrote:

The boss has asked me to build a riser for the front-loading washer and dryer. Easy. But how do I get the machines up on the platform? Theres gotta be a trick that one of you guys can share.

Tilt it, get one end on it, then tilt it the other way and slide it.

This was my approach. The dryer was easy. I was mostly able to pick the
whole thing up and wiggle it on the platform. The washer I tilted back
and with platform against the wall, I pushed/wiggled washer on.