The Natural Philosopher

Default Barbeque advice

IMM wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:24:55 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message

In message , Scott M
writes

IMM wrote:

I would get a two burner job with a large lid and an upper shelf.

What we need for this experiment children is:

1) A large gas BBQ.

2) IMM.

3) Some beer. Ok, lots of beer.

4) A rampaging mob of uk.d-i-yers.

5) And a match.

I understand that the origin of the word is barb au cul and comes from
when french sailors

Maxie, in southern Africa a barbecue is called a "brie". Which I find
better.

It's actually called a "braai" - Afrikaans word.

I know, you dork. The Afrikaan's use the word dork too.

They don't. Its something that sounds like 'durss'

Perhaps you were thinking of French cheese.

I was eating some brie at the time. Much yummy.