Posted to alt.home.repair

Default the finicky lock issue resolved... you won't believe what it was!

On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 9:41:31 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 30 Oct 2019 22:36:23 -0400,
wrote:

During my long vacation, I had a room for a little over half the time,
but slept in the car for about 32 nights. I got a better night's sleep
in the car, almost sitting up, then I do at home.

Several folks I know sleep sitting up. Usually in a recliner type chair.
Especially folks with Reflux issues.

Thanks. I don't have reflux. Maybe I just have to get better at
sleeping sitting up, or almost sitting up.

In my case, it's compression of the disks between the lumbar vertebrae.

Cindy Hamilton