Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian Tuddenham[_2_] Adrian Tuddenham[_2_] is offline

Default Mobility scooter trouble

wrote:

When switched on it bleeps an error 7 code. I can find nothing technical
online about it at all. It's a Rio 4 (sold under several other names, the
only other one I can remember being Mercury)

I had this fault code on a "TGA Eclipse" , which the manual identified
as a speed control fault. When I dismantled the control panel, the loom
connector fell off the board connector, it hadn't been clipped in
properly and had gradually worked loose. Perhaps the speed control
connections were the first to go open circuit or perhaps Code 7 was the
first thing the error code software picked up on.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk