Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Energy firms going bust

On 29/10/2019 22:06, Roger Hayter wrote:
I'm generally minded to believe in AGW, but when I see what cynical con
tricks our political masters are willing to play on us with the aid of
sincere but misguided campaigners I do wonder.

It took me two plus years of deep research and calculation to conclude
that renewable energy was a con, and a further two considering te
skeptics case for AGW to conlude the same.

Post the brexit shambles I now realise that polticians do not lie out of
expedience occasionally. They and the corporate chiefs lie totally about
everything., AGW, Political correctness, social justice - it is ALL
lies. We are lied to from the moment we try to find out what is going on
till the moment we die. And then they mutter some more lies as we are
lowered into the ground or burnt to a crisp.

--
The New Left are the people they warned you about.