Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Worst map ever from a journalist?

On 29/10/2019 20:34, Robin wrote:
It's not all that bad Brian.Â* The map could be improved.Â* Eg it shows
North Yorkshire labelled as 13th when it means Birmingham.Â* But I found
that less boggling than nowhere in Yorkshire managing to get into the
top 20 for bad food hygiene.Â* Doesn't chime with what people I know in
Leeds say about Bradford

On 29/10/2019 20:15, ARW wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/102317...giene-ratings/

Sorry Brian you need to see it to believe it.

The bloke is a ****

https://www.thesun.co.uk/author/christy-cooney/

Or the mind-boggling image, created by pet food brand Natures Menu,
challenges players to spot the cat among the pigeons.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/102254...s-brainteaser/

Trust me. It's the one without the beak and has furry pointed ears.

It's the one that looks like a cat.

--
Adam