Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default Car cameras

On Monday, 28 October 2019 21:12:24 UTC, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 26/10/2019 08:37, polygonum_on_google wrote:
Am a bit surprised I haven't yet seen automatic signs that light up on the back of the vehicle being tailgated. OK, so they might well be illegal, but that doesn't stop much else.

I want one with radar, and "If I brake your estimated impact speed is..."

Andy

Maybe add LEDs/lasers which "paint" a safe distance mark on the road, or their bonnet.

Do people who tailgate need less thinking time because they are so stupid? Or more?