Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Horton Jim Horton is offline

Default repair zipper on favorite fleece jacket or convert to buttons?

On 10/28/19 12:28 PM, wrote:

I find it puzzling that you would expend this much
time & effort to save your beloved coat -
yet balk at paying the local Portuguese lady ~ $ 15.
to professionally install a new zipper .
John T.

2 reasons: 1) limited income, and (2) been cheated too many times in the
past just blindly paying someone to do something. Once you've been down
#2's path, you think twice before you trust anyone to do anything. This
time, I decided to try actually learning enough about zippers so maybe I
can fix all or most future zipper issues. I've done the same thing with
my cars.