Posted to uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default What has happened to this group

On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 23:34:59 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.z9va02r0wdg98l@glass...

news On Wed, 09 Oct 2019 19:05:36 +0100, AlexK wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 09 Oct 2019 16:44:03 +0100, whisky-dave

wrote:

On Wednesday, 9 October 2019 16:24:17 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey
wrote:
On Wed, 09 Oct 2019 16:22:03 +0100, whisky-dave

wrote:

On Wednesday, 9 October 2019 15:46:38 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey
wrote:
On Wed, 09 Oct 2019 15:34:11 +0100, whisky-dave
wrote:

On Wednesday, 9 October 2019 14:59:39 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey
wrote:
On Wed, 09 Oct 2019 12:19:37 +0100, dennis@home
wrote:

On 08/10/2019 22:34, Dave W wrote:
On Sun, 06 Oct 2019 22:32:36 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"

8

You'd miss out on my superior knowledge and intellect.
Correction: "You'd miss out on my knowledge and
intellect"

we can get plenty of knowledge and intellect at that low a
level
from
rod and harry.

But I speak in English.

But talk ****.

I am more intelligent than almost everyone in this group.

That's teh sort of thing Trump said isn;t it.

I think it was after he went to 3 MENSA tests and added up the
scores
and got a total of 180 which proved he was more inteligent than
most
at his last MENSA meeting.
It could have been a joke I guess but it's believable.

I don't know how intelligent Trump is,

Well some of us do, to some degree anyway.

but he certainly has huge amounts of common sense.

Can yuo show me some of this common sense ?

Almost every change he's made.

We need more politicians like him and Boris.

I have little use for fertilizer, but perhaps you do.

And less left wing thieves.

less thieves of all sort would be a good idea.

And the left wingers are the worst. Take charities like the RSPCA,
the
RNLI, etc. You are free to donate to them IF YOU WISH. But we're
all
forced to donate to the charity called the NHS.

Not everyone is, most obviously with those
whose entire income is govt benefits.

But everyone earning a decent wage is forced to pay for those people.

Irrelevant to your original ALL lie.

"All" wasn't meant to be taken literally. The point is that tax payers
are paying for things they did not authorise.

They do authorise it by not giving that govt the
bums rush at the ballot box next general election.

But we only get a choice of a few governments, all of which are thieves.

You are in fact free to vote for some fool who
wants to get rid of all govt in some constituencys.

Never seen one here. Anarchist party or something?

This is left wing theft.

How odd that even right wing govts do that too.

They can't get away with stopping it completely,

Yep, stuff like the roads you hoon on and the benefits
you bludge on have to be paid for somehow.

They should be paid for by use. Which they are, with fuel duty. But general taxation from income tax is wrong.

or all the council house chavs wouldn't vote for them as they'd lose their
benefits.

Parasites like you would too.

I claim what I can, but I never vote for it to be there.

Perhaps we should have votes cast according to status?

We used to do it that way and that would mean
that parasites like you wouldn't get a vote.

Sounds fair enough to me. But I'd get more of a vote than the folk in council houses.

If you earn half as much as me, you should get half the voting power as
me.

In which case parasites like you wouldn't get a vote.

Quite right too imo.

Why should they? Why not make it a voluntary contribution, like
every other charity?

Because when we did medical services that way, it worked much worse.

What could be worse than paying for something you don't want to?

Dying when you can't afford the medical services you need.

Why should the useless survive at the cost of the useful?

Correct, useless parasites like you should get a bullet in the back of the
neck.

I'm sure there's more fun and interesting ways to do it.

And you don't in fact pay any income tax anyway.

Irrelevant.

Nope, that's what makes you a useless parasite.

No it means I'm a cheat and a liar.

Nobody's stopping you feeding the homeless, donating money to dog
kennels, etc. But you should never be forced to, that's theft.

Nope, taxation.

Which is theft.

Nope, taxation; We have different words for a reason.

It's theft done by the government,

Nope, taxation; We have different words for a reason.

therefore they can get away with it. But it's still stealing.

Nope, taxation; We have different words for a reason.

Explain the difference then. They are both taking your money and spending it on things you did not authorise.