Posted to uk.d-i-y
pinnerite pinnerite is offline

Default Neff Microwave Oven H5640

On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 17:58:27 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

pinnerite wrote:

We could not open door. It has a push on push off rectangular 'button'
on the front. It looks like the control panel or its fascia will have
to be removed to get to the latch mechanism.

I have (what looks like essentially) the same model, but the only
disassembly I've done is removing the bottom panel to fit a new
turntable motor, I presume you've sprung the built-in fascia surround
off? That doesn't seem to offer any obvious way in on mine.

Yes I have removed the fascia surround and the rectangular start button.